- Footing and tube incorporated in single pour for added stability and strength.
- Lightweight, durable construction. The plastic form helps eliminate negative effects of ground water.
- Easy to use, labour saving installation for those DIY construction projects.
- Efficient coordination of pouring and excavation. No need to strip forms or wait to backfill.
- Compaction of backfill material can be done prior to pouring concrete.
- Stackable design for easier storage, shipping and handling.
- Works in frost prone areas to 5ft. depths.
- Smooth plastic concrete pier forms create an added slip joint.
- Labelled sizing rings make backfill requirements easier to inspect and are used as a guide for sizing.
- The frost-proof concrete footing forms will not break down under wet conditions like the paper construction of sonotubes and bigfoot systems.
- Safety Top keeps pets, rocks, rain, children, etc. from falling into tube prior to pouring concrete footing.
- Sealed Top keeps form from filling up with ground water prior to opening top.
- Tapered design allows frozen ground to move freely and not freeze to pier.
- Suitable for decks, additions, fences, boat docks, baby barns, or related renovations or other diy projects, etc.